The Bhangarh fort is known to be the most haunted place in India. Here are some true facts about it which are hard to believe:
- The fort was used to be 7 storey high but now it is left with only 4 storey.
- The entrance to the fort is banned after sunset because it is said that nobody ever returned from there after spending night.
- According to history, the place was cursed by a black magician and as per the curse, the souls’ will stay there for centuries without rebirth.
- Another interesting fact is that the houses in that area don’t have roofs. If anybody builds roof on their house, it collapses.
Isn’t it strange!! but yes, that’s true.
- Some researchers stated that temperature of the fort changes unexpectedly place to place.
- Contradicting the above things, we can’t neglect the below fact.
The famous ‘Ghost hunter’ Gaurav Tiwari, who died because of some mysterious reason on 7th July 2016, spent a whole night in the fort 5 years back and tried to contact with ghosts. But after that he claimed that he didn’t find any traces of ghosts there.